cannot remap Aim Weapon

doppleganger

Question

Hi,

I just got this game on Steam, and it seems good.

I am still adapting to the interface and trying to adapt the interface to me, and got a problem with remapping the Aim Weapon away from the Right Mouse Button control. For now, I try to remap it to another (less used) mouse button, so that I can put the melee attack on Right Mouse Button.

The result I get is when I press the new Aim Weapon button, my character temporarily aim its weapon and let it go down immediatly, never showing the reticule. My guess is there is funky stuff related to the right mouse button, that I cannot get via other buttons. Anybody tried remaping Aim Weapon elsewhere with success?

Here are the .ini entries I get

Aim Weapon on Right Mouse Button

Bindings=(Name="RightMouseButton",Command="Button bTrigger_L | APInput_LTrigger | OnRelease APInput_LTriggerRelease | APInput_ZoomPress | OnRelease APInput_ZoomRelease",Control=False,Shift=False,Alt=False)

Bindings=(Name="ThumbMouseButton",Command="Button bButton_B | APInput_FaceBtnRight | OnRelease APInput_FaceBtnRightRelease | APInput_MeleePress | OnRelease APInput_MeleeRelease",Control=False,Shift=False,Alt=False)

==========================

Aim Weapon on some other Mouse Button

Bindings=(Name="ThumbMouseButton",Command="Button bTrigger_L | APInput_LTrigger | OnRelease APInput_LTriggerRelease | APInput_ZoomPress | OnRelease APInput_ZoomRelease",Control=False,Shift=False,Alt=False)

Bindings=(Name="RightMouseButton",Command="Button bButton_B | APInput_FaceBtnRight | OnRelease APInput_FaceBtnRightRelease | APInput_MeleePress | OnRelease APInput_MeleeRelease",Control=False,Shift=False,Alt=False)

0 answers to this question

There have been no answers to this question yet