Looting Darth Nihilus?

Okay, I've played through this game about 8 or 9 times now (Both light and dark side) and I've NEVER been able to loot Nihilus' body. In fact, after you kill him, red lightning making his body disappear. But this time, his body did NOT disappear. And on his body I found: Ankarres Sapphire, Lightsaber (Red), Dark Jedi Master Robe. I'm NOT using any Mods AT ALL. Has this happened to anyone? His body always vanishes but this time it didn't? Weird, please respond.

Okay, I've played through this game about 8 or 9 times now (Both light and dark side) and I've NEVER been able to loot Nihilus' body. In fact, after you kill him, red lightning making his body disappear. But this time, his body did NOT disappear. And on his body I found: Ankarres Sapphire, Lightsaber (Red), Dark Jedi Master Robe. I'm NOT using any Mods AT ALL. Has this happened to anyone? His body always vanishes but this time it didn't? Weird, please respond.

No, never happened to me. His body always disappeared... (I've only played the game 3 times, though)

But that's a good thing, right?

Since you played the game many times, would you be kind enough to help me with the issue that I raised in the other topic that I created just after yours :shifty: (about the swoop races bug)

If you're still interested in this, I found a thread where someone else claims to have been able to loot Nihilus" corpse (and also obtained a Dark Jedi Master robe).

It's probably another random glitch... but a useful one since the only other way to get a Dark Master robe is on Sion's corpse at the very end of the game, unless you use the save game editor (like I do)

anyway, it's there: http://forums.obsidian.net/index.php?showt...27542&st=15

Edited by Togruta

It happened to me. I had Visas in my party and she went to look at the body w/o the mask. Then I asked her to bring the mask to me and it gave me the robe, crystal, and mask (+50 FP I think).