Welcome to Obsidian Forum Community
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

mouse look and wasd not responding.

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

madbox

madbox

(0) Nub

• Members
  • 3 posts
WASD and mouse are not working in game.. in the game menu, inventory and skills so on... mouse works fine
AlsoI can move around using the arrow keys, mouse works in menu's and mini games and so on. its only when im to move Thornton around, that i cant...

any takers?

+ i dont have a joypad connected.

madbox

madbox

(0) Nub

• Members
  • 3 posts

WASD and mouse are not working in game.. in the game menu, inventory and skills so on... mouse works fine
AlsoI can move around using the arrow keys, mouse works in menu's and mini games and so on. its only when im to move Thornton around, that i cant...

any takers?

so it seems . Obsidian has given up on support for this game ?

figures...

C2B

C2B

Lazy Assistant of the Obsidian Order

• Members
  • 4139 posts
  • Pillars of Eternity Gold Backer
  • Kickstarter Backer

any takers?

Did you by chance apply any ini tweaks?

The forums here are community help by the way. Alpha Protocol is even more of a special case since SEGA (the publisher) has given up on it as well. And without SEGA Obsidian can't even give out more patches.

Edited by C2B, 03 December 2010 - 04:26 AM.

madbox

madbox

(0) Nub

• Members
  • 3 posts
no its a clean install ..-. no tweaks,

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users