Soundcloud

Krookie

Hey guys, lately I've been messing around with Garageband/my mediocre guitar skills/creativity. I registered for a Soundcloud (essentially just a music hosting site). I've only got one track uploaded so far, I have no idea if more will come, but I figure if anyone else has music/sounds they want to share this thread would be a good place for it. So please, check out what I've done, contribute your own stuff, or just rate/comment/critique everyone else's stuff.

soundcloud.com/krosa

Edited by Krookie

Hey guys, lately I've been messing around with Garageband/my mediocre guitar skills/creativity. I registered for a Soundcloud (essentially just a music hosting site). I've only got one track uploaded so far, I have no idea if more will come, but I figure if anyone else has music/sounds they want to share this thread would be a good place for it. So please, check out what I've done, contribute your own stuff, or just rate/comment/critique everyone else's stuff.

soundcloud.com/krosa

I like the track, contrasting the urgency of the voice with the surf. Where did you get the mayday?

"It wasn't lies. It was just... bull****"."

-Elwood Blues

tarna's dead; processing... complete. Disappointed by Universe. RIP Hades/Sand/etc. Here's hoping your next alt has a harp.

soundcloud.com/krosa

I like the track, contrasting the urgency of the voice with the surf. Where did you get the mayday?

Stripped it from Youtube