Cutscene stuck on Telos Academy (endgame)

No, not the one you're thinking of (not the Cheat Node stuck cutscene). I'm talking about the cutscene near the end of the game where upon returning to Telos, Kreia is talking to Atris among the sith holocrons. In the middle of this cutscene (upon mentioning Telos), it suddenly cuts to the Exile, as if he has dialog options, but leaves the cutscene at a dead end without the ability to continue. Hitting enter makes the text go away, but does nothing else. the only other keys that do anything is Alt+F4 (exit). Mouse does nothing.

I included a screenshot.

post-29086-1282694037_thumb.jpg

System info:

Windows 7 Pro x64

Core 2 Duo E8400 @ 3 GHz

4 GB OCZ Platinum @ 800 MHZ

EVGA 750i FTW

Geforce 9800 GTX+ running Forceware 258.96

Creative Soundblaster X-FI Pro Gamer

I'm also running TSLRP mod; I attempted to continue after removing it but still got stuck (even went back aways in saves to see if that might help), so I don't believe it's related to the issue. I was running unpatched, too, so I patched it (and went back a ways in saves again) but it still got stuck, so I don't think it's related to the 1.0b patch either. If I can just edit my save file to skip this cutscene or something, that would be great.

Thanks in advance ~

Edited by ChiEkku

Press 1.

Yes, it's TSLRP. Might wanna try the other restoration mod too... :(

^

I agree that that is such a stupid idiotic pathetic garbage hateful retarded scumbag evil satanic nazi like term ever created. At least top 5.

TSLRCM Official Forum || TSLRCM Moddb || My other KOTOR2 mods || TSLRCM (English version) on Steam || [M4-78EP on Steam

Formerly known as BattleWookiee/BattleCookiee

http://www.deadlystream.com/forum/

Doesn't work with M4-78 (but pretty sure TSLRP doesn't do either) so you might have to choose then.

^

I agree that that is such a stupid idiotic pathetic garbage hateful retarded scumbag evil satanic nazi like term ever created. At least top 5.

TSLRCM Official Forum || TSLRCM Moddb || My other KOTOR2 mods || TSLRCM (English version) on Steam || [M4-78EP on Steam

Formerly known as BattleWookiee/BattleCookiee