Just to be clear on Charisma

You can make a character that has a high Charisma instead of Wisdom right? Charisma counts for saves against your offensive force powers right? I know they also both net you more force points. So in theory you could have a high charisma modifier instead of wisdom and not get saved against constantly right?

I really don't think Charisma gives you Force Points. Only Wisdom does.

Charisma does add to your Force Powers DC just like Wisdom does, increasing the chance of success. And also it makes powers of opposed alignment to yours less costly than they otherwise would be.

Overall I find Wisdom more useful to increase. Besides the Force, Charisma mostly helps Persuade, but since skill points (to put into Persuasion) are much more abundant than attribute points, using Charisma for that is a waste, you can get your persuade high enough to meet most checks in the game in time with just skill points (especially if you get 14 int, which I think just about all characters should). Wisdom also counts to a lot of dialogue checks, it determines if a given option will be available or not, so I like it. Not to the same extent as in Planescape:Torment but it's still somewhat useful for that.