T3-M4 wont show up.

After years of not playing i have decided to play teh game again, well im in teh fuel line and the cutscene plays " it looks like a damaged droid" yet T3-M4 is not in the fuel line tube connecting to the ship. The mine is there the steel case is there but no T3. I opend an earlier save and to no avail even an auto save to no avail. I never had an issue before with the game, what is wroung ? also i am running no mod's the only thing i used is a save game editor and an vista patch taht wrote over a DLL. But before this i have had no issues at all.

Edited by snipehack

I forgot the guys name, but he says " it's a droid it appears to have been damaged by blah blah* and no, also if i try and leave the room the game goes back to the main game menu but i cant click anything or do anything i have to CTRL+ALT+DELETE to close it. And on top of taht whe ni go to the save game editor it shows a third memebr but it has an rror whe ni click it and i cant mess with it. I deleated teh game and im going to redownload it and see if that works. The disk has a bunch of scratches so im hopeing its not messing with the download lol.