Stealth...

So...I just finished the game yesterday on PS3 (kinda shortish...) and there are some issues I had with it...some graphic glitches, that I don't really care about, but thought I mention anyway, like textures taking a second or two to switch from the lowres to the (normal mapped) highres, or black areas on character faces shortly before they disappear from screen (textures being unloaded a bit prematurely, I guess), wonky AI, like guards heading my direction instead of where the body is lying when they find a guard I took out with my silenced pistol...really silly walk animation while crouched...enemies walking about an inch above ground...

...but one thing I cannot understand...

Why the Heck (muhahahaha) do I have to fight some enemies in the open...every now and again, usually at the end of chapters/levels there is a cutscene where my stupid protagonist choses to break his cover by talking to the bad guy instead of taking a shot in his face from his save hiding point...if I had chosen some background other than Black Ops Field Operative I could understand such a behavior...I think the cutscenes should have been dependent on the background...but this I can still forgive...what I really hate is guards that are alerted by default although there is no cutscene in between to compromise me...stealth, pistol and martial arts are not the right skills to have trained in an all out firefight...

Anyway...restart...recruit is waiting :)

Edited by Piflik