Stuck in the Jedi Academy on Telos

After I defeat the three droids on discovering the Jedi Academy I enter into the building. The Handmaidens walk up to me and I give them my weapons. After this Atton and Leia are supposed to be put in the their cells but on my games they are'nt. They just stand where they are when they walk in. So there conversation never takes place. So I have to go up to atris myself and talk to her. Then she says I can leave but I can't, I am stuck there. I have reloaded to before I go in the temple but the same thing keeps happening. Another thing is that the scene between the blind chick and the evil sith lord takes place right after i talk to the handmaiden after entering the jedi academy. I don't know why it will not work. I played through the game fine a few years ago but now this is happening so I am stuck. My version is on the PC if any one can help that would be great!

Tylerhood

I had this happen before, it is something with the dialogue.

Don't immediately give up your weapons, when the Handmaiden asks to give up your weapons, first answer "Who are you?". After that, give up your weapons.

The ending of the words is ALMSIVI.