Everything has to start somewhere.....

I'm sure someone has already tried or mentioned something similar but whatever,

I'm thinking of starting one of those online petitions for a KotOR 3 (by Obsidian of course), I know the p.o.s MMO has all but destroyed what little hope we had but hey who knows. Maybe after the MMO launches Lucasarts will actually consider it.

What do you guys think, would any of you sign it, or are you happy with Bioware's soon to be TOR?

Petitions like this are a bit pointless. If they never got around to making Duke Nukem Forever, I have little doubt that any online petition would achieve anything for any other game. Lucas Arts already know what the fans want, but they also make a good point about trying to be innovative. If they didn't try to do new things, I doubt KotOR would be as a good an RPG it turned out to be.

Who knows, maybe this MMO turns out to be pretty good, right? Considering the companies involved making it, there's a good chance we'll get something that doesn't blow like WoW or Lineage. If it's one thing I think would make the KotOR games more interesting (short of writing up an entirely new story line), it would simply be more planets to visit and more people to interact with, so it's really a no-brainer to go MMO. It's would suck though if they don't consider a single/offline mode for it, but from what I've read about the gameplay and stories, it looks like there will be more to do than just wander around picking fights and flourishing lightsabers.

I'd be content if they had released a couple expansion packs and made the existing KotOR games more mod-friendly. Heck, it took something like 6 or so years until modders could figure out how to create and incorporate entirely new modules into the game.

This is futile. Sorry... I sympathize with you, but its useless... The MMO killed it...

In 7th grade, I teach the students how Chuck Norris took down the Roman Empire, so it is good that you are starting early on this curriculum.

R.I.P. KOTOR 2003-2008 KILLED BY THOSE GREEDY MONEY-HOARDING ************* AND THEIR *****-*** MMOS