A minor question.

I know you can carry around two weapons, but do you have to? If I only want to use a pistol, do I have to carry a shotgun, SMG, or AR with me? Not a major thing, but it would be nice in terms of character image.

"The universe is a yawning chasm, filled with emptiness and the puerile meanderings of sentience..." - Ulyaoth

"It is all that is left unsaid upon which tragedies are built." - Kreia

"I thought this forum was for Speculation & Discussion, not Speculation & Calling People Trolls." - lord of flies

I know you can carry around two weapons, but do you have to? If I only want to use a pistol, do I have to carry a shotgun, SMG, or AR with me? Not a major thing, but it would be nice in terms of character image.

i wouldnt have thought you need take shotgun/smg, if you want be stealth player, just pistol and knife like me :p

i do however wish they had the guns hanging from straps when player carrys them instead this just on back image alot games go for :)

Edited by Kostchtchie

Some Trolls, arnt looking for anything logical, they cant be questioned, talked to, reasoned or negosiated with, some trolls just want watch the forums burn