Can't Travel After Nar Shaddaa/Korriban

Hi,

I just finished Nar Shaddaa, but when I try to travel to another planet (besides Korriban), after all the cut-scenes, it keeps sending me back to main menu, and I can't click on anything.

So then I exit the game, re-load, and tried to travel to Korriban, after I finished there, again I tried to travel to any planets (including Nar Shaddaa) it keeps sending me back to main menu.

I already patched it to 1.0b, then I uninstall it and try it without updating the game, but the same thing still happened to me.

I tried the fix from this and still not working

The same thing also happened to me when I was about to teach the last handmaiden the ways of the force, right after Kreia said "betrayal"

This is my spec:

2q9gyl0.png

I'd really appreciate it if any one can help me, thanks :x

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Did you try to diisable the movies in swkotor2.ini ? (two settings for DisableMovies=0 => 1 to do).

You may also try to disable all the graphic and sounds and check if this work. If yes, then you reenable one after one the options and check the one that activates the issue.

Did you already trigger the first Dark Nihilus with Vistas cut scene ? If not, that may be the problem.

I also have Win 7 64 bits and didn't encounter the problem you have, for info.

Did you try to diisable the movies in swkotor2.ini ? (two settings for DisableMovies=0 => 1 to do).

Just tried that, it still sending me back to the main menu.

You may also try to disable all the graphic and sounds and check if this work. If yes, then you reenable one after one the options and check the one that activates the issue.

I pretty much unchecked everything, and set the textures to low. Still not working

Did you already trigger the first Dark Nihilus with Vistas cut scene ? If not, that may be the problem.

Which one is that? I haven't played the game for so long (because of the bug) I forgot most of the story.

This is the cut scene where you first see the Sith with a death mask and Vistas, the Miraluka with a hood covering her face.

But if disabling movies didn't solve your issue, then it's not the pb.

I've posted in a near thread some tweaks that may help with Nvidia related issues. Hope this will work for you.