component/defense bugs.

i've started playing kotor 2 again on the 360 and it was fine...for the first day or two. now i have 2 VERY frustrating bugs:

1. force powers that directly raise defense...won't raise defense. whenever i use burst/knight/master speed or force armor, i get no bonuses. the only bonuses that work are attribute bonuses (force valor, stims) and armor.

2. all component breakdown values are 1. yes im using a character with high repair skill and yes ive checked every item possible.

tried restarting/loading diff saves etc. to no avail

is there an update/patch i can download for the xbox version of kotor 2? or should i just buy the PC version?

update: sorry about component values, i thought it was dependent on character using workbench, not on the exile. i either i never noticed it or i completely forgot about it since last time i played.

still having problems with the defense bonuses though. not a huge issue, but im trying a certain build that relies on it atm

There is an (unmentioned) rule that defense by force powers can only get some pre-set value per level. Apparently you reached it. Gain a few levels and the powers should do their work again, unless you once again have reached the max otherwise of course.

^

I agree that that is such a stupid idiotic pathetic garbage hateful retarded scumbag evil satanic nazi like term ever created. At least top 5.

TSLRCM Official Forum || TSLRCM Moddb || My other KOTOR2 mods || TSLRCM (English version) on Steam || [M4-78EP on Steam

Formerly known as BattleWookiee/BattleCookiee

Strip yourself of all your items, than cast the spells.

Do they increase DEF?

^

I agree that that is such a stupid idiotic pathetic garbage hateful retarded scumbag evil satanic nazi like term ever created. At least top 5.

TSLRCM Official Forum || TSLRCM Moddb || My other KOTOR2 mods || TSLRCM (English version) on Steam || [M4-78EP on Steam

Formerly known as BattleWookiee/BattleCookiee