Problems Leaving Telos

As said above, I have some mods installed. I know I have High Level Force Powers 2.0, and... I can't remember whatever else. This picture might help you; I installed these mods (I'll look up their names later, if you guys can't figure out what they are by their .rar names).

NewPicture011.jpg

I (luckily) saved before getting on the ship to leave Telos's surface from Atris's underground shelter thing. I get on the ship, and the movie sequences go through fine, then it gets to me being on the ship. I'm there, on the ship, and I can see about as well as a Gotal. Everything's black when I get there, and I'm just about sure I can't move; but I can pause it and see the menu. I can save it (as you can see in the below pictures), and the picture it takes shows me playing, and able to see. Whenever I load one of those saves on the ship, when everything's black, and it freezes about a third of the way through loading. I've tried saving it to a new slot, and the same thing happens. I have no idea what the problem is, and other than installing those few mods, which I know I did correctly, I didn't touch any files.

K2_00002.jpg

K2_00000.jpg

Can anyone help me? I'd really like to play again, and I REALLY don't feel like starting over again.

Oh!; and if it helps, I installed the mods (stupidly, I'm sure) after I started playing, and got off the Peragus Mining Facility, and now is the only time I've noticed problems of any sort.

Can no-one help me? I really haven't the slightest idea what to do. I've tried taking out the 'override' folder, but it didn't do jack crap. Re-installing, and starting over is... almost out of the question.

I just remembered about these three folders in this picture. The files shown are the files in those folders. I don't, at all, remember seeing these files before this recent crash/glitch.

Files.jpg

Edited by Omnipharious

I suppose you could try to cheat past this, not sure if it will work but it's worth a try.

write: warp 950cor (as you would with any cheatcode)

If you don't know how to use cheats, then this is a good guide:

http://knightsoftheoldrepublic.filefront.c...fo/cheatskotor2.

Thinking that TSL_storymod and jedi_temple_expansion might conflict with the game's story.

TSLRCM, the mod that Wookieepedia doesn't want you to know about:

http://www.deadlystream.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=4

I suppose you could try to cheat past this, not sure if it will work but it's worth a try.

write: warp 950cor (as you would with any cheatcode)

If you don't know how to use cheats, then this is a good guide:

http://knightsoftheoldrepublic.filefront.c...fo/cheatskotor2.

Thinking that TSL_storymod and jedi_temple_expansion might conflict with the game's story.

Wow, I actually didn't think of that! :D

I started my game over, because I got so bored of having nothing to play, so when I get there; and if it's still not working, I'll see if that works.

Thanks, dude!