Nar Shadda Bug (Spoiler)

Vorge

Ok, so i've never been through the game before, but someone told me whats supposed to happen here. I know for a fact that i have the notoriety from the Exchange, and the quests i needed done were done, but when i talked to Atton about the whole jedi thing, he wasn't in my party... he was standing outside of my ship. Also when i got the message from that quarren guy to go to Jekk Jekk Tar, i met up with mira, and then you have to defeat the two Twi'lek bounty hunters as Atton in the Cantina. So atton was in my party earlier and he was injured, pretty badly. So every time i fought them i died, got pissed off after doing it 3 times, and shut down the game and saved it for the next day... The way it normally happened for me is when i left the Ebon Hawk the cinematic with the message would pop up (party members: handmaiden and Visas Marr). But when i tried a day later, the cinematic wouldnt pop up. So, now i've been through Korriban, Dantooine, Iziz, Dxun and Talos. but i cant finish Nar Shaddaa to progress forward. Ive tried using the Save Game editor and it didnt work. So now whenever i leave my ship to go somewhere in Nar Shadda, the cinematic doesnt come up and I see Atton standing next to the ship, and when i talk to him i can only ask him to play Pazzak... Any and all help would be highly appreciated

You're sure the mentioned fix with KSE doesn't work?

Did you apply the changes and then hit "Commit Changes" to actually have them affect your savegame. It should work and allow the cutscene with Atton to trigger when walking around the NS main area (not when talking to him)...

^

I agree that that is such a stupid idiotic pathetic garbage hateful retarded scumbag evil satanic nazi like term ever created. At least top 5.

TSLRCM Official Forum || TSLRCM Moddb || My other KOTOR2 mods || TSLRCM (English version) on Steam || [M4-78EP on Steam

Formerly known as BattleWookiee/BattleCookiee