Nar Shaddaa Bug

Hey everyone,

Ok so, I just beat the Twin Suns as Atton and I'm going to go meet Visquish as Mira in the Jekk'Jekk Tar but when I get to the private lounge door and try to open it, Mira just kind of like walks back and forth away from the door and it won't open. I tried reinstalling and updating and I loaded up a save from before i was in the Jekk'Jekk Tar but to no avail. Any help would be greatly appreciated. After I reinstalled I removed all mods I had installed and the problem still persisted.

Computer Specs:

Windows 7 professional 64bit

Intel Q6600 Quad core

Nvidia GeForce 800GT

4 gigs DDR2 RAM

I found this other old forum thread that talks about the same issue, that you might want to read through.

If you were using mods, it's possible that even tho you uninstalled them, the save game file you're trying to use is still not "clean" enough to work, especially if the mods were ones that gave you items or altered item attributes etc.. If you have a save that was untouched by mods try that one see if it works.

“Things are as they are. Looking out into the universe at night, we make no comparisons between right and wrong stars, nor between well and badly arranged constellations.” – Alan Watts