hey, guys. Sorry if this has been posted before...

Hey, everyone. :) New guy here; Just signed up!

So I decided I wanted to take out my old KOTOR II CD out and try to install it again. Once I first put it in, nothing happens at all. Nothing. No load screen or anything, even when I click on the Icon. So I figure it's my Vista being gay, so I restart, and then click on the Icon again, and this time, a prompt saying to "insert proper disk." comes up, While the play disk, which I assume is the proper one, is already in. Just to be safe, I try the other disks, but still nothing.

Again, I'm sorry if this has been posted before. I looked, but I couldn't find it. Thank you in advance!

:lol:

by the way, I surpass all system requirements. I used to play this alot, but uninstalled for more room on my computer.

Edited by Cascading Neverland

So I figure it's my Vista being gay...

You think your copy of Windows Vista is happy about the disc not working? :)

...a prompt saying to "insert proper disk." comes up...

This sounds like a SecuROM error to me, you might try uninstalling SecuROM and re-trying the disc to see if the drivers were an issue. :lol:

"Geez. It's like we lost some sort of bet and ended up saddled with a bunch of terrible new posters on this forum."

-Hurlshot

So I went into the files, and clicked on the icon that said auto run, but my computer did nothing. Then I clicked on the icon that said swkotor2, and a prompt box that said "This application has failed to start because mss32 was not found. Re-installing the application may fix this problem.". But it's not installed at all..

before I go on with the CCleaner, will I be forced to pay anything?

You are jaded, aren't you? Anyways:

CCleaner is a freeware system optimization, privacy and cleaning tool.

"Geez. It's like we lost some sort of bet and ended up saddled with a bunch of terrible new posters on this forum."

-Hurlshot