War in the Pacific - Admiral's Edition

alanschu

BuOrd denies the allegations, stating that it's just as well that the torpedoes are suffering failures since crews are opening them up and tampering with them. An investigation on the issue has commenced.

Thats what you get for modding your torpedoes, no warranty for you! :(

“He who joyfully marches to music in rank and file has already earned my contempt. He has been given a large brain by mistake, since for him the spinal cord would surely suffice.” - Albert Einstein

Haha.

Here's a fun little write up of it: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mark_14_torpedo

Losing Lex this early in the war sucks though. I wasn't expecting another assault on Wake. In the first game they usually make their one attempt and then leave it at that, but my task force got absolutely annihilated.

I also found a bug with the game: Manually setting your task forces to "Full Speed" didn't result in a speed different (but I think they still sucked up a ton of fuel hahaha). THere's a hotfix supposed to be coming out today for this issue though.

I am planning on moving these off site so that I can be a bit more picture heavy (since I'll be going with two different AARs too!).

I do have another week done though and will probably get another update in tonight!