Mount and Blade

alanschu

Sooooooooooo

I helped a claimant capture all of Vaegir which was fun and all. But I still seem to be the rebel faction!

How do I actually complete this mission? Apparently there are still 13 nobles supporting the other guy, and some are prisoners to me and the others seem to be just gone....

Help!

EDIT: ROFL moments after posting this I got a message stating that Khegrits had captured a Vaegir noble, and suddenly I win!

Edited by alanschu

Yeah no kidding.

I'm transitioning this thread to a more general M&B discussion. If mods could change title then yay.

In any case, who else has played this game? It's ridiculously addictive. Even though my last game broke, the Prince no longer appeared on the map and was therefore not able to hand out any rewards for conquered cities, I still had an absolute blast and immediately restarted a new game. I am now a vassal for the Swadians and am engaged in combat with the Rholoks. I just helped the king take a castle :lol:

Have my sights on my own castle and expanding my own little empire :)

I'm having fun with a mod called the Peloponnesian War, which takes you back to ancient Greece (not over-the-top 300 style though)..

It allows you to form your own kingdom too, although it will be called -"insert player name" Rebels- .. so I'm the vassal of no-one and on my way to conquer the known world.. the next version will introduce a map of Greece and balance the units more.

Fortune favors the bald.

I'm a couple hundred days into my campaign, I'm a vassal to the Nords and I have two towns and a castle. I'm having trouble helping my towns get wealthier, I've built mills and done a few of the quests, but they are still dirt poor.

I've played this since it cost 10 bucks. Probably well over 200 hours over the years. Nowadays the game is just too easy. I know how the AI works so I can just breeze through almost anything and avoid anything I can't handle. A well done content mod is what I look forward the most, with a good setting and a lot of other stuff to do than just combat.

Does anyone remember that samurai mod for 0.801? The sword combat in it was awesome.