why ..... saudi arabia

ok .. ok

not all the Muslim are Terrorists :)

Islam does not call for killing and terrorism

islam is really peaceful

All the media is saying about Islam is a lie

We are a civilized people

Don't I know it. I studied Islam a bit, and the problem is not the religion, but the cultural attitudes of people that pervade the religious aspects. For example, a moderate Muslim living in the US is going to have differing cultural attitude compared to a moderate Sunni or moderate Shiite from Iraq. The problem are the extremists and there are extremists in every religion, from Christianity (Reverend Phelps) to Islam (Osama Bin Ladin). I haven't heard anything about extremist Buddhists, but I am sure they are out there. Sneaky bastards.

In any case, I think the main problem that US media has with Islamic countries is the sheer amount of censorship that goes on. Censorship is the first step in removing freedom.

"Your Job is not to die for your country, but set a man on fire, and take great comfort in the general hostility and unfairness of the universe."

Maybe. But your governments, for the most part, are not. Nor are some members of those countries. ;(
"Their governments?" There are two actually Muslim governments: Iran and Saudi Arabia. That's it. If you want to include governments governed primarily by Christians, most of the Christian governments aren't civilized, look at Ethiopia, the Congo, Mexico, Brazil, Russia, South Africa, Serbia, etc. BAM, I win.
Yes, not all Muslims are terrorists, but the majority of terrorists are Muslims.
Neo-nazis, KKK-offshoots, irish separatists (IRA, RIRA, etc), the CIA, anti-abortionists, et cetera. All CHRISTIAN terrorist groups.

Also, for fun, here's the highlights from a list of countries with a lower HDI (human development index) rating than Saudi Arabia: Brazil, Russia, Turkey, Peru, Armenia, China, Sri Lanka, India, Vietnam, South Africa, and Ethiopia.

I don't post if I don't have anything to say, which I guess makes me better than the rest of your so-called "community." 8)

I'm not seeing how this topic is going to be very applicable to the subject of Alpha Protocol going forward. We do have a Way Off-Topic forum if anyone wants to discuss some of the issues that you guys are talking about, however.

Matthew Rorie