Kotor2 sound Don't run!Help!

Hi all, I've got a big problem and I hope you'll can help me to play at this game.

Before, I can play at this game but one day I wanted to launch it but It doesn't work and a report message appear.

If I desactivated the sound, It's work but its laging and crash after a few second.

My sound pilot is : realtek high definition audio.

In the diagnostic report of the game, it said the sound pilot was : Logitech microphone (quickcam).

The first kotor say the same thing but it works.

I patched it, install th new sound pilot and it doesn't work too, I'm on XP.

So please, I need your help!

ps : sorry for my bad english, I'm french ^^

It sounds like you have Windows configured to use your webcam as the default sound device, instead of your sound card. To check/change that, open the Control Panel, double click on the "Sounds and Audio Devices" applet and go to the Audio tab. From the drop-down list under Sound playback, select your actual sound card, instead of the webcam.

BTW - Apologies for my English, I unfortunately don't speak any French.

Edited by cogadh

Cry 'Havoc' and let slip the dogs of War!

userbar2kq0.jpg

cogadh.jpeg

First, thank's, for your reply ^^ and don't worried for your english, I understand english when its not to hard ^^.

I checked this and my configuration is okay, my audio device is on Realtek HD audio Output, and

my playback audio is : Logitech Microphone (Quickcam).

By the way, I was searched for issue, and I found the topic of someone who got a similar problem, and he fixed by the replacement of the Miles folder in kotor 2 by the one of Neverwinter Night 2? Is it possible to work for me? The problem, I haven't got Neverwinter nights 2 :/

I think that's the problem, your sound playback audio should not be the Logitech Microphone, it should be the Realtek.

I haven't heard of that solution before, so I can't say for certain if it would work for you or how you would be able to (legally) get the files from a game you do not own.

Cry 'Havoc' and let slip the dogs of War!

userbar2kq0.jpg

cogadh.jpeg