SoZ: Nine rare resources

samm

There's this quest: A fire genasi in Neverwinter blacklake district wants to build a museum. You have to collect nine resources for him. I can only find eight - mithral, cold iron, harvest mead, zalathar, adamantine, darksteel, salt, knucklehead ivory.

What's the ninth resource? I heard it was dragon mead, but I don't want to beleive that you have to be idiotic enough to help these black dragons to be able to finish this quest. Is there any way to get to a ninth resource now that I've slain these dragons quite a while ago?

Edited by samm

Citizen of a country with a racist, hypocritical majority

There's this quest: A fire genasi in Neverwinter blacklake district wants to build a museum. You have to collect nine resources for him. I can only find eight - mithral, cold iron, harvest mead, zalathar, adamantine, darksteel, salt, knucklehead ivory.

What's the ninth resource? I heard it was dragon mead, but I don't want to beleive that you have to be idiotic enough to help these black dragons to be able to finish this quest. Is there any way to get to a ninth resource now that I've slain these dragons quite a while ago?

I think they've rough-patched this already. As you note, its only possible to get eight types, since you either get Harvest mead or Dragon mead. The sensate quest part 3 now completes when you hand in the last 2 goods, but the text still asks for 3. The quest text will no doubt be patched in due course.