K2 Restorations Question

I'd like to know if there are better versions of the following mods, restorations that are more all in ones of restorations than the ones I have, and if these will work with each other and not overwrite or conflict with each other. Also, the Peragus Harbinger issues mod I remember one of TE's mods ended with a tslpatcher for one of their mods that would make 3 or so errors after installing and I just want to make sure that Peragus Harbinger mod doesn't do that.

Here's the restorations I have:

M4-78

M4-78 add on 1.1, 1.1a patch, and version 2.0 movies

GO-TO's Yacht

GO-TO's Yacht Restoration and 1.1 patch

Tienn Dialog Restored

Kreia's Arival Restoration

Prolog Peragus Harbinger Issues

TSL Un Restored Content

tsl un restored content, 2.0, and 2.3 patch

Pleas also let me know if I don't need an older version for example if the urc I don't need the original and just need the 2.0 and 2.3 for example. Of coruse given that it doesn't have errors caused by its tsl patcher installer.

Thanks.

sweaw2008-06-0711-55-23-01.jpg

I suppose if the all use the TSL patcher, you might need to figure out a correct order of installing them. In any case, the readme files should mention what files get installed and/or modified, as well as potential compatability issues (they all used to mention about USM anyway). I'd suggest you apply all updates on each mod, before installing the next. Being that the content of each mod though relates to a different area in the game, I don't think there would be that many issues, but the only real way of finding out is installing it all and hoping for the best.

M4-78

Dstoney and crew currently work on an upgrade for this mod.

GO-TO's Yacht Restoration and 1.1 patch

Tienn Dialog Restored

Kreia's Arival Restoration

tsl un restored content, 2.0, and 2.3 patch

All a part of TSLCR (http://tslcr.co.cc/), not yet released. Zbyl2 is a dev. of it!

Prolog Peragus Harbinger Issues

Ulic mentioned a latest patch release was going to be released once TSLRP is available.

^

I agree that that is such a stupid idiotic pathetic garbage hateful retarded scumbag evil satanic nazi like term ever created. At least top 5.

TSLRCM Official Forum || TSLRCM Moddb || My other KOTOR2 mods || TSLRCM (English version) on Steam || [M4-78EP on Steam

Formerly known as BattleWookiee/BattleCookiee