Proper levels to add Arca Jeth's Robe, Jay Shey Mentor Armour

There are some items in the game that are never spawned in random loot. The problem is explained here:

http://www.lucasforums.com/showpost.php?p=...amp;postcount=8

I'd like to add some robes /armour through the KSE, I'm unsure about the proper level to add these items, though. It cannot be determined mathematically, since the numbers are all ph...ed up due to an oversight on Obsidian's side. So the only way to determine the proper levels is to compare these items against other items for which the spawn level is known.

I am going to give my 5 cents on this matter and I'd really appreciate it if you told me if you believe my assumptions to be correct, and if not, then what level you believe to be appropriate:

1) Arca Jeth's Robe:

this robe is very similar to the Gray Robe, which is spawned at around level 18++. However, the Arca robe offers a better defense bonus, not just by itself, but also because it gives a wisdom bonus, which amounts toat least an additional +1 to defense if you' ve got Battle Precognition. Besides, it offers a better force points regeneration rate.

So maybe it's intended for levels 23 upward? It would be spawned at the same time as the Jay Shey Mentor belt, which also offers +2 Wisdom

2) Jal Shey Mentor Armor:

I suspect this item was never intended to be in the game in the first place. It's waaaaaay too powerful.:

Attribute Bonus: Charisma +4

Attribute Bonus: Wisdom +1

that's a +2 or +3 bonus to spell DC. Not to mention that it can be outfitted with over- and underlays, giving you e.g. 60 % immunity to energy, if proper upgrades are inserted.

Level should be equivalent to Ossus Keeper Robes, so approximately level 28 upward. Then again, the Jal Shey Mentor belt appears (theoretically) at level 23. I often found it at level 24. Seems to me, the belt and armour are a set of items (same names). So first I assumed the Jal Shey Mentor Armor should appear at level 23-24 too. But now I think it's too powerful to be obtained at level 23.

The following robes were probably intended to be spawned at the time Geeda on Nar Shaddaa offers the Baran Do Sage Robe (Wisdom +4), so basically level 27 or 28 upward:

Aleema Keto's Robe

Jolee's Robe

Crado's Robe

Nomi's Robe

What about the Sylvar's Robe and Thon's Robe? They are not very powerful, so maybe same time as the Gray Robe