Questions about playing styles

I was reading up on an interview by one of the project lead and they where saying that as a model for the playing styles in this game they turned to the three J.B. of spying james bond jack baur and jason bourne. however my question is for jason bourne is it gonna be the jason bourne from the movies or the the book character are they using to base thier inspirations from? Personally i think the jason bourne of the novels would have more to offer to this game than the matt damon incarnation. I say this because in the book bourne was more than just an effective killer with sick martial arts moves. in the book he was also a master of disguise, and was nickname the chameleon. I think adding that trait would help enhance game and give more options on how to complete missions. kind of like in the same veins of the hitman games where disguise could help u pull of missions a certain way. maybe seting certain point in disguises would determine how effective your disguises would be, and also help when interacting with npc in disguise. for example one mission u have to get into an embassy to get info. u can sneak in metal gear style or don a disguise of one of the embassy workers and depending on how players distribute exp points to the skill u can even get fake masks to like the person all the way up using an peice of tech to change your voice in case u need to chat with other embassy employee to complete the disguise. I think having this option would be fun to play out

Edited by skyeraven