Missing Padawan robe

Hello folks.

This is really bugging me. I have a character up to the same point as my last one but cannot find the robes i had last time. The robes i am looking for were brown "Padawan Robes" that i think were somewhere on the Harbinger (maybe crew quarters). There is a locked room on the harbinger that i could not open. maybe i lucked that one last time.

So can someone tell me where this is please?

Thanks!

Not really. Most (if not all) the "loot" in the game is randomised. Odds are, if you were to reload an earlier save of the same game, you would end up with different stuff in your inventory.

“He who joyfully marches to music in rank and file has already earned my contempt. He has been given a large brain by mistake, since for him the spinal cord would surely suffice.” - Albert Einstein

Are u sure it was a Padawan robe i bought a robe that looked like a padawan robe from 1 of those Dantooine Scavengers the 1 that looks like a Mercanary. If i am correct she is the 1 that u bring back the 2 bodies 2.

Edited by GaspardDeadlyAssailant

"Sometimes truth isn't good enough. Sometimes people deserve more. Sometimes people deserve to have their faith rewarded."