Normal play Game

Hi I have small problem I can play game but with some difficulties:

My character and most of the doors are just black with no detail aswell as a lot of containers and surfaces.

I go to walk to the through the door and some of the time I get as far as getting inside before my charcter will just stop.

Or just somehow blink on other place of map. I can look around and stuff but the W,A,S,D keys dont dont do anything.

I have very good PC and maybe that's problem.

Any help with this problem would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks

DxDiag.txt

Ok, have you tried making the game use only one of your two cores? If not, do that. Also, the 8X00 seres has problems with KotoR II for some reason - so tweaking the driver settings might also be useful.

"Geez. It's like we lost some sort of bet and ended up saddled with a bunch of terrible new posters on this forum."

-Hurlshot

Ok, have you tried making the game use only one of your two cores? If not, do that. Also, the 8X00 seres has problems with KotoR II for some reason - so tweaking the driver settings might also be useful.

No I did not try that. But problem is not allways present, just after some time of playing. But when it hapens is I manage to get out of black it comes to normal then I save game and load it again and continue to play. Now sometimes black screen comes in second or detail comes to black or my character freezes, and sometims need more time. But allways this bug continues.

Thanks for tip, but how can I make game to use one core? Any more advice or help?