Black screen on Dantooine.

Hello guys.

Some minor spoilers may be here.

I'm kinda frustrated right now, while I'm playing I arrive at Dantooine and finish all quests that needs to be done and then I'm back at the Ebon Hawk. Kreia then states that I have found all Jedi Masters so I figure "ok, let's go then" but when I gather my party and then click on OK I get no loading screen at all just a black screen and the green mouse arrow that I can move around, no sound either. All other planets work as usual though.

It's strange since Dantooine worked perfectly before and I have had no other problems so far.

I found this on another site: http://forums.lucasarts.com/thread.jspa?messageID=3033927

So I tried that and it did work - but when I arrived it was like I was on Dantooine for the first time, for example the map was unexplored, I can still ask people if they would like to join the Militia but since you all know I have already done all that! And what if I kill all monsters, explore the whole map, go trough the Enclave (again) and I need to go to Ebon Hawk talk to Kreia and then go out, the black screen may be back again...

I can't figure out what is wrong and it's hard to find any information about this problem.