Free-Camera in TSL

On the Prima DVD Guide for TSL, it appears that in the video walk-throughs that free camera was used through-out the entire DVD. I've heard that free camera exists in the X-Box version, but only from the top down view. Was the method used on the Prima Guide DVD available in either the PC or X-Box version and if so, how do I activate it? If not available, I was wondering why it may have been removed from the game?

If any on involved in the actual production of the game would like to chime in, that would appreciated!

Try holding "Tab," that might be the camera you are talking about.

Edit: Why did you create another topic about this issue?

Edited by Deadly_Nightshade

"Geez. It's like we lost some sort of bet and ended up saddled with a bunch of terrible new posters on this forum."

-Hurlshot

Pressing Tab gives you first person viw but you can't movie with it. The thing I'm describing gives you both first person view and something similar to the No clipping" feature found in many games.

To give you an idea of what I'm talking about, here it is in action in the first KOTOR:

I'll try to post a link to a sample of the free-cam that was used on the Prima KOTOR2 DVD later on tonight.

On the other thing, forgot I post on these forums about the Free Camera before - sorry about that!

It is in the Xbox version, but it isn't like it is in KOTOR. Many times you try to turn your view, it ends up showing you the ground again, or spining back to its orginal position. But if your just wanting a "above the ground" view, it works nicely, but getting a view of certain things is not the best.(as trying to adjust the view in any way with the right thumb-stick, just shakes the camera and turns it back to the above view.