How much Wisdom Do I need? I mean really.

Hey guys I am running through the game for the first time as a full LS Consular/Master so the only Dark side power i have is a rank 1 lighting that i RP called electric judgement like Plo Koon had. I am at the point where i have put my saber togther and have traveled to my 4th planet Korriban. at the moment my wisdom is at 25 unbuffed and with master valor it is at 30 with a charisma at 25. To my frustration EVERYTHING on Koriban including Sion gets full resists against me. Is it because Sith assasins, Takuata, and Sith Lords have an extremely high resistance to force powers? needless to say the fight against Sion was difficult although I won, My guardian just annhilated some help would be great.

It gets easier to use force powers on sion if you erode his will because that's what keeps him alive.

you can do this with the 'kryea is using you lines' and almost everything with (inteligence) (wisdom) (awarness)and i think (persuade) should do it, but thier's atleast one that doesn't need a skill/atribute cheack.

Edited by ghosta

Your not all ways being honest when your telling the truth.

Everything slows down when water's around.

It gets easier to use force powers on sion if you erode his will because that's what keeps him alive.

you can do this with the 'kryea is using you lines' and almost everything with (inteligence) (wisdom) (awarness)and i think (persuade) should do it, but thier's atleast one that doesn't need a skill/atribute cheack.

I have a high persuade and wisdom so i get a lot of dialogue but correct me if i am wrong I dont think you can wear sion down with words the first time around aye? either way i DID beat him just all those dam assaisns have retarded resistance to the force my 30 wis and 25 char isnt good enough i guess.

I have a high persuade and wisdom so i get a lot of dialogue but correct me if i am wrong I dont think you can wear sion down with words the first time around aye? either way i DID beat him just all those dam assaisns have retarded resistance to the force my 30 wis and 25 char isnt good enough i guess.

I thought you ment the fight at the end of the game not ware you fight sion on korriban. I thought you ment the end fight.

It was intended that you git HK-47 before koriban and that after fighting sion the first time, you can ask him how to kill jedi (influence). This leads to a conversation about will and latter revan breaking jedi to convert them. this conversation is ment to tell you that sion can't be beat till his will is eroded.

Your not all ways being honest when your telling the truth.

Everything slows down when water's around.

I thought you ment the fight at the end of the game not ware you fight sion on korriban. I thought you ment the end fight.

It was intended that you git HK-47 before koriban and that after fighting sion the first time, you can ask him how to kill jedi (influence). This leads to a conversation about will and latter revan breaking jedi to convert them. this conversation is ment to tell you that sion can't be beat till his will is eroded.

yep got it. I got a few lightsaber crystals that bumped my wisdom more so i barely get resistes. thanks tho.