Mouse Issue gets stuck a bit known problem?

Hey guys been playing Kotor 2 and its great. The only problem that i have had thanks to TSL is that my mouse doesnt move fully sometimes. Like it will move but i have to tap it a few times for it to move in the direction that I want it to kind of like it gets stuck. This does not happen on any other games so i am guessing its Kotor is this a known issue? Can this be remedied or do I just move to full keyboard?

Maybe try to lower the settings? I only had this problem a couple of times, in areas with lots of fog. Fog takes up a lot of memory and makes my mouse lag, although I use a computer that exceeds the official hardware requirements for the game.

Another case could be if you entered combat mode while your right mouse button was pressed down. You'd have troubles with moving or even finding the cursor after that, but you seem to be talking about the first case.

Maybe try to lower the settings? I only had this problem a couple of times, in areas with lots of fog. Fog takes up a lot of memory and makes my mouse lag, although I use a computer that exceeds the official hardware requirements for the game.

Another case could be if you entered combat mode while your right mouse button was pressed down. You'd have troubles with moving or even finding the cursor after that, but you seem to be talking about the first case.

i just disables the mouse hardware mouse in options and it seems to have fixed it. going on 2 hours now.