WOW can someone help me!!!

ok well i am trying to get to the hangerbay thing very near the start of the game:( and i just opened to door using the parts to fix the console so i get part way down this long hall way and my droid wont move the game doesnt freeze i just cant move i would like some suggestions the rest of the game works fine and smooth this is basicly my only major problem so im sure my comp specs are good

Hello, and welcome to the forums. :-

Does the problem repeat itself if you reload a save from before you entered that area?

Do you have the official patch installed? Do you have anything else installed, like mods?

"An electric puddle is not what I need right now." (Nina Kalenkov)

Have you tried going back to an earlier save before you got the load screen to enter that area?

ya i have many save points cuz i knew it was going to happen so i was just trying different things to make it work i got a little bit past the part i was getting stuck before but now im stuck in a different spot same problem different place and i can still move a little by going to bash doors and check out droids for parts but i ran out of stuff to run over to and now i have no way to move and i tried a different key board with the off chance that it was my keyboard no luck:(