Telos won't load.

Hi everyone, my first post here so be gentle. :)

I tried searching but couldn't find anything, so apologies if its been raised before.

My problem is that I can't travel to Telos when I've boarded the Harbinger for the first time. I've gone around speaking to Kreia and Atton, but when I try to travel to Telos it just won't load. The movie plays, gets to the end and it just hangs, a black screen. Even if I skip the movie, its the same outcome.

I've tried this with and without the latest patch but to no avail. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Welcome there, friend.

It happens, I know I had similar problems. You didn't said what windows are you running and specs, but try to start the game from beginning, if that happens again, it can be a couple of things... play with the graphics settings a little bit, and if that doesn't help, try the same thing I did when I had similar problems - update the drivers of your soundcard and disable 3d audio. Ofcourse, you could update the drivers of your graphic cards too if they're older than the game. In a worst case scenario, there is a skip telos mod. But in most cases, starting from beginning (or older save) helps, that or graphic/audio settings.

Hope it helps...

Edit: It can also happen becose of the uncompatibility of mods so be shure to remove any if you have them and try that if all else fail.

Edited by Chill

Definition: Love is making a shot to the knees of a target 120 kilometers away using an Aratech sniper rifle with a tri-light scope...Love is knowing your target, putting them in your targeting reticule, and together, achieving a singular purpose against statistically long odds.

Cheers for that, I'll give your suggestions a go when I get home.

I'm running XP on an Acer Aspire 2012WLMI Laptop, so it just abouts meets the min specs.

Just looked at the Telos skip mod and unfortunately it'll only work once you're on Telos, unless I read it wrong.

Hopefully the fixes above will work.

Oh, the game should run fine on your laptop, and the fact you're using xp means a one less problem - vista.

Yea, it would seem I was wrong, you actually have to load a Telos and be in your quarters to skip it... :o

Yes, hopefully the fixes above will work for you. Sorry that I couldn't be of a more help. I wish you luck on that.

Edited by Chill

Definition: Love is making a shot to the knees of a target 120 kilometers away using an Aratech sniper rifle with a tri-light scope...Love is knowing your target, putting them in your targeting reticule, and together, achieving a singular purpose against statistically long odds.