Master Vrook, how to defeat him (when evil)

How do u go about defeating jedi master vrook on dantooine when evil. this is the first planet i flew to after i got the ebon hawk back from the Yelos Jedi Academy. Im level 13, havwent gotten my light saber yet, well ive got all the parts but cant assemble it until i defeat vrook and take over dantooine. Iam only usins a trandoshan sword and a zabrak vibroblade. PLEASE SOME ONE HELP ME!!!!!

What class are you? Tactics usually depends on your class. Picking Vrook as your first jedi master fight is probably the hardest battle in the entire game...o:)

You know that you don't have to fight him yet? If he turns out unbeatable, save him for later and visit other places first (and get som xp and a bit more oomph! for your exile character first).

As a rule of thumb, independent of class... buff up on stimulants, energy shields, force speed, etc.

“He who joyfully marches to music in rank and file has already earned my contempt. He has been given a large brain by mistake, since for him the spinal cord would surely suffice.” - Albert Einstein

Set up a lot of mines in that area before your fight happens in advance. He'll be dumb enough to step on them. Hit him hard and hit him fast, he will constantly heal himself.

Good idea. Works in the Mandalorian duelling ring too :aiee:

“He who joyfully marches to music in rank and file has already earned my contempt. He has been given a large brain by mistake, since for him the spinal cord would surely suffice.” - Albert Einstein

I thought you couldn't use stuff like that in the Mandalorian duelling ring unless you were allowed to use your full arsenal in the fight.

The mines trick will work on Kreia to. I lay down everything I have left before I go talk to her.

Edited by Dark_Raven

2010spaceships.jpg

Hades was the life of the party. RIP You'll be missed.

You can :aiee:

Unfortunately, it doesn't work when fighting Atris' handmaides... I am sure I made it work there once, but I can't do it anymore, not sure why.

i fought Vrook as the last 1 i fought i killed him by makeing sure i have a good lightsaber pretty much a Oxina and the crystal with your name and 2nd have a lot of life support packs also when he goes to heal him self after you learn his teqniuqe go at him with lightning or just go full out wiht master flurry or master power attack

HOPE IT HELPS

"Sometimes truth isn't good enough. Sometimes people deserve more. Sometimes people deserve to have their faith rewarded."