Heroic Cthulhu rules are up

logan9a

Heroic Cthulhu rules are up

Why Heroic Cthulhu?

I got sick of the 'go insane and die quick' stigma of the standard Call Of Cthulhu rules. I've been playing these 'house rules' (Heroic Cthulhu) for eight years or so - they are working well for me (refer to my podcast). I'm hoping that folks out there might find something they can use for their own game they feel will improve it. These rules are FREE. I

Looking for more good players. Check out www.heroiccthulhu.com The game is classified as 'urban fantasy'. That link gives both the message boards and podcasts you can use to sample the game.

Your firearms list is quoted verbatim from a John Ross article and is woefully incomplete!

It is? I don't know if I've had the pleasure of reading that article - can you supply more details?

Looking for more good players. Check out www.heroiccthulhu.com The game is classified as 'urban fantasy'. That link gives both the message boards and podcasts you can use to sample the game.

Lets get specific - can you please quote which part of the HC rules is the verbatim quote of the article by this 'john ross'?

Thanks.

I don't mean your rules I mean that post on your forum.

I wasn't really paying much attention.

I see. If you would like to comment on posts on my forum, please feel free to do it on my forum. It will add clarity.

Logan