MP3's of table top roleplaying games

logan9a

You can either get individual game MP3's here:

http://heroiccthulhu.mypodcast.com/index.html

or subscribe to the podcast here:

http://heroiccthulhu.mypodcast.com/rss.xml

Hope you enjoy them!

Logan

Looking for more good players. Check out www.heroiccthulhu.com The game is classified as 'urban fantasy'. That link gives both the message boards and podcasts you can use to sample the game.

I can't tell if I enjoy them or not, because they sound so freaking familiar!

*runs in circles screaming*

Oh, btw, the podcasts contain profanity. I don't want any of our fragile warfare, WMD, immigration, organised crime, drugs, murder, disaster discussing minds to get warped or damaged.

"It wasn't lies. It was just... bull****"."

-Elwood Blues

tarna's dead; processing... complete. Disappointed by Universe. RIP Hades/Sand/etc. Here's hoping your next alt has a harp.

I hope you enjoy them!

Yes, they do contain profanity, I marked them as 'explicit' on the podcast thing.

If you are a gamer who hasn't heard profanity, well. You've gamed with a whole different class of people than I have. Is the profanity necessary? Not really, but we're not being mean to each other utilizing it - it's just the style of talking these days I'm afraid. Even on TV. (I'm old, I remember when the list of things you couldn't say was much longer and now I hear the Simpsons - a cartoon children watch - using words I'd been punished for using.)

Looking for more good players. Check out www.heroiccthulhu.com The game is classified as 'urban fantasy'. That link gives both the message boards and podcasts you can use to sample the game.

I have to point these things out. At least I think I do.

I really fidn it creepy listening to you, actually. It's almost exactly like every group I've ever played in. Are gamers really so samey?

-Elwood Blues

tarna's dead; processing... complete. Disappointed by Universe. RIP Hades/Sand/etc. Here's hoping your next alt has a harp.

From Walsh, the moderator:

I really fidn it creepy listening to you, actually.

>>>Charming!

It's almost exactly like every group I've ever played in.

>>>Some people find similarity in everything, even humans which are proven by scientists to always have unique features. Nothing I can do about this statement - if you can provide some unique people for my GM'ing, I'll see what I can do with them.

Are gamers really so samey?

>>>Samey didn't quite make it into my dictionary but I'm guessing you are meaning 'are gamers the same all over the world', my guess would be 'no, you may hear them the same because a) you tend to think things are alike b) your brain is wired differently c) it is broken, take it back for a refund d) one of us is using inferior sound equipment (that would be me, I don't have a sound studio, sorry).

I'm not clear from your post if you are enjoying them OR if you are some member of my group who is listening to them wondering why they sound like the group he is normally in.

Good luck to you!

You know that tablelamp on your left? That's me.

-Elwood Blues

You know that tablelamp on your left? That's me.

Ah!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 10 months later...

Hrm.

-Elwood Blues