Unable to move

I'm on Nar Shadda entering the Jekk Jekk Tarr as the Exile. My game (FPS) slows down, not showing fluid action, jerking around. After eliminating most of my advesaries in the 1st room the Exile stops moving, not responding to my movement commands. I would like to point out that I can still use passive Force powers (like Heal). The only way the Exile will move for me is if I can use an action that requires Exile to move (like an attack, open door, etc).

Help me Obi-Wan kenobi! Your my only hope!

It would be helpful to know what card it is; have you looked at "system" in the control panel?

Just found it by accident.... GeForce FX5500.

Also tried saving the game, exiting, and coming back to it... Exile looks like he's doing the Running Man.

You might want to try loading an older game and running through the mist without killing anyone, as the combination of combat actions and fog might be overloading your GPU. Also, try seeing how your system is rated here: http://www.systemrequirementslab.com/referrer/srtest

"Geez. It's like we lost some sort of bet and ended up saddled with a bunch of terrible new posters on this forum."

-Hurlshot

You might want to try loading an older game and running through the mist without killing anyone, as the combination of combat actions and fog might be overloading your GPU. Also, try seeing how your system is rated here: http://www.systemrequirementslab.com/referrer/srtest

Many thanks!

I ended up updating my DirectX. Was able to move about freely and get all the XP and loot.

Thanks again!