i've installed my game... NOW I NEED SERIOUS HELP!

I've installed the game, you know, the one I paid $20 for and waited a month to play? Well, I installed it, and I'm trying to play it, but every time I run it, it says some crap like "out of frequency range." I only failed the GL thing, maybe that's the problem? I don't know, but all I know is that my GL is windows 1.3 or something and I need 1.4. How do I update it to 1.4 so I can play my favorite game in the world?

Update your graphics drivers.

The frequency range error you are seeing could also mean that your monitors refresh rate is set to high. Go into your Display Properties. (Right click on your desktop & select Properties.) On the Settings Tab you should see "Advanced"...click that & then pick the "Monitor" tab. Place a check mark in the box for Hiding refresh rates that are not supported...Then in the drop down window select one of the available frequencies.

(Dual-Boot)Windows XP Pro (32 - Bit) SP3 & Windows Vista Ultimate (SP 1) 64 Bit | Intel Dual Core 2 Quad 6600 @ 2.4 Ghz | 8 GB Corsair DDR 3 Ram 1600 mhz | GeForce 9600 GT 512 MB PCI Express X 3 SLI enabled | NVidia Forceware Drivers 181.22| EVGA nForce 790I-SLI Ultra MOBO | Thermalake 850 Watt PWR |