Crash after confrotation in sith temple

Hello, i am new to this forum and I've tried many others and gotten no answers

Every time i try and go to the sith temple after returning to the mandalorian camp on Dxun it sends me with Atton alone so that first of all makes it excruciatingly

difficult to complete this.

the part that makes it the worst is that i get to the end and kill all 3 sith lords (this is not a joke i have screen shots to prove i did it all with atton alone) the mandalorian comes out and talks to me but when i click "I'm ready to go back to camp" it starts to go the the (I'm guessing cut scene) and it freezes up

(In case you wanted my computer spec's)

I am running an AMD Athlon XP 1700+ 1.47 GHz, 640MB of RAM

ATI Radeon 8500 / 8500 LE / 128MB Video RAM / Internal DAC(400MHz)

If any of you have any suggestions as to why this is happening please let me know (i have reinstalled 3 times already as well) ;)

Edited by Andom Ornasus (kotor2char)

Hello, i am new to this forum and I've tried many others and gotten no answers

Every time i try and go to the sith temple after returning to the mandalorian camp on Dxun it sends me with Atton alone so that first of all makes it excruciatingly

difficult to complete this.

the part that makes it the worst is that i get to the end and kill all 3 sith lords (this is not a joke i have screen shots to prove i did it all with atton alone) the mandalorian comes out and talks to me but when i click "I'm ready to go back to camp" it starts to go the the (I'm guessing cut scene) and it freezes up

(In case you wanted my computer spec's)

I am running an AMD Athlon XP 1700+ 1.47 GHz, 640MB of RAM

ATI Radeon 8500 / 8500 LE / 128MB Video RAM / Internal DAC(400MHz)

If any of you have any suggestions as to why this is happening please let me know (i have reinstalled 3 times already as well) ;)

Sound like a glitch. *You* should never go on the Dxun team. You and Kreia should be automatically placed on the Onderon team.

This green signature brought to you by my friend The Thinker.

Are you getting the dialogue from Kreia just prior to going off to the Sith temple regarding choosing the 3 members of your party to take that mission?

(Dual-Boot)Windows XP Pro (32 - Bit) SP3 & Windows Vista Ultimate (SP 1) 64 Bit | Intel Dual Core 2 Quad 6600 @ 2.4 Ghz | 8 GB Corsair DDR 3 Ram 1600 mhz | GeForce 9600 GT 512 MB PCI Express X 3 SLI enabled | NVidia Forceware Drivers 181.22| EVGA nForce 790I-SLI Ultra MOBO | Thermalake 850 Watt PWR |