Problems in Jek-Jek Tarr!

Once i'm in the catacombs and try to open door to Visquis lair, the cutscene appears. According to the walkthrough, Mira has to fight Hanharr, but she appears at the point where our exile friend stood -- in front of the door. I'm totally stuck here!!! :sad:

Please help me!!!

Once i'm in the catacombs and try to open door to Visquis lair, the cutscene appears. According to the walkthrough, Mira has to fight Hanharr, but she appears at the point where our exile friend stood -- in front of the door. I'm totally stuck here!!! :sad:

Please help me!!!

Reload - rinse and repeat :lol:

"Definition: 'Love' is making a shot to the knees of a target 120 kilometers away using an Aratech sniper rifle with a tri-light scope.

Statement: This definition, I am told, is subject to interpretation. Obviously, love is a matter of odds. Not many meatbags could make such a shot, and fewer would derive love from it. Yet for me, love is knowing your target, putting them in your targeting reticle, and together, achieving a singular purpose, against statistically long odds." - HK-47

"BEEP BEEP BOOP!" - T3-M4

"Rawararr!!" - Zaalbar/Hanharr/...pretty much all Wookies...