Using a 360 controller with kotor2 pc

ok so in control pannel it reconizes the controller and it passes all the tests

however when I go into the game and go under gameplay options it doesn't bring up a game controller or joystick option to play

can anyone tell me what I have to do here to play it with a controller? I honestly cannot stand the pc controls for it I've been a console gamer too long and only got the PC version because of the updates to be less buggy

The PC game does not support gamepads or joysticks, nor am I aware of any mod or program that will change that. You'll have to get used to using the mouse-the only thing on the keyboard I use is the spacebar to pause and unpause the game-and thats not as hard as it sounds, just takes a little getting used to. But since this is an RPG game you'll not exactly be pushed for time using the controls.

Btw, as well as getting the PC version for few bugs *laughs* you might want to check out the restoration project, which will restore missing content to the game when they are finished. They are only doing this for the PC version, not X-Box, so its worthwhile sticking around until they are done-Just don't ask when that will be.

Edited by Darth Mortis