Trapped in the Secret Acadamy

I'm in the secret academy and after I talked to Atris I'm supposed to get all my friends and get on the Ebon hawk. Problem is when I got to them and when I clicked on them they all fall over like they're dead. Atton is the only one and he doesn't even talk it says Cheat Node continue convo with kreia (which doesn't do anything) or Cheat Node Confrontation with Atris (which is the same thing over and over. My game has worked fine until this point and I have it saved before I go into the Academy and either light side or dark side points when talking to atris it still crashes. Can't get on the ebon hawk till I round up my friends but they're all laying down and playing dead I guess. O ya the the little droid I could talk to but thats all I could do was talk to him. WTF I updated it and everything. anyone got any suggestions

It sounds like the infamous academy glitch. The trick goes as follows;

When the Handmaiden's challange you ask "Who are you?". Then hand your weapons over, the game should proceed normally from there. Any reply other than this and the game glitches. This, btw, does mean that you need a saved game from before you entered the academy.