KOTOR 2 Won't work and the same thing with Never Winter Nights 2

Well here's the lowdown I try to install KOTOR2 and NWN2 and it don't work T_T See here's a screen shot of what happens when I try to DL it...

kotor2vm9.png It stops right here then this pops up...

kotor2abc7.png I have tried to report it several times but no one has hollaed back at me yet, so can any1 help me plz?

What are the specifications of you computer?

Murphy's Law of Computer Gaming: The listed minimum specifications written on the box by the publisher are not the minimum specifications of the game set by the developer.

@\NightandtheShape/@ - "Because you're a bizzare strange deranged human?"

Walsingham- "Sand - always rushing around, stirring up apathy."

Joseph Bulock - "Another headache, courtesy of Sand"

(This is assuming you're using Windows XP)

Right-click on the 'My Computer' icon on the desktop and choose 'Properties', then 'General'. Copy down what it says after 'Computer:' That should be your CPU and RAM.

Then, in the same window, click 'Hardware', 'Device Manager' and 'Display Adapters'. Copy down the line that appears. That should be your video card.

Those are the most important factors in determining why the game is having problems.

"An electric puddle is not what I need right now." (Nina Kalenkov)

You could just...

1. Click Start Menu

2. Click Run

3. Type DXDIAG and press enter

4. Click ok at the message that says this might crash your computer (it never has crashed mine)

The first page says the date, time, ect....

Look at where it says Processor write that on a peice of paper. Them look at memory ( the next one down) write that down.post-20984-1173515890_thumb.jpg

Near the top there is a bar That says System, DirectX Files, Display, Sound, ect...post-20984-1173516063_thumb.jpg

5. Click display

The first thing you should see is the name of your video cardpost-20984-1173516097_thumb.jpg

Now tell us that info and we might be able to help you.