Patching Problem

I just got a feeling of replaying TSL, but after I installed it and ran the auto updater, I got an error that said I should download the patch from Lucasarts pages. Well, I got there, but when trying to download the UK patch (as I have the English version and live in Finland) it couldn't connect to the patch.

Well, I went to gamershell, and downloaded the 1.0b Uk patch from there, but now always when I try installing it it gives an error at 89%, and just stops patching (but still remains open).

Can someone somehow unpack the files and zip or rar them to me, or has anyone got an alternative solution? Can I download the US patch, does it matter?

My mail:

arakorn . eir at gmail . com (without spaces :p)

Being stuck at 89%:

It is NOT stuck... it just takes an AWFULL lot of time. How long did you hold it open on 89?

^

I agree that that is such a stupid idiotic pathetic garbage hateful retarded scumbag evil satanic nazi like term ever created. At least top 5.

TSLRCM Official Forum || TSLRCM Moddb || My other KOTOR2 mods || TSLRCM (English version) on Steam || [M4-78EP on Steam

Formerly known as BattleWookiee/BattleCookiee