KoToR2 Wants

Well this is what i would want in Kotor2(its just what i want, it might not even happen). I would to start out that i have an master, and i can kill him, and leave the order, and another good thing would be after i killed my master, and the order didnt get ride of me because there arent to many jedi left, that i get a apprentice, and are able to change their beliefs on the student, and also it would be good to pick between a few young jedi's. Also i would like to becoem a sith WAY WAY eariler in the game, so i can actually have the freedom of being a sith, and not have to only watch a movie on him. I would also like the game to be much longer, and to be able to replay the game, and still be in love with the game. Because with the first one after i beat it and i replayed it for my second time i got angry because i new everything that would happen. Also i would like the none playable characters to react to what my parterns say, because if you notice in the first one they will react the same way they would react if candurous told someone to die, and if bastila said ur mean. For example, "shut up jedi scum"(from other DS character), and they respond, "ok". Then a LS charater, " be nice", and they say"no". Also if we have an apprentice i would like him to bow to me when ever we are done talking, just like i did when i was at the sith place. It would be good to train who i wan't. It got me mad when i couldnt train the Rakata character on that star forge planet.

now thats just small stuff i want, but i have to eat

tell me what u think, and try not to flame

Ouch, too much text at once ;)

Well, it's been revealed that we're able to walk the dark path from much much earlier in the game and that if we do, our companions will follow us into the gloom... :ph34r:

Rakata character... Do you mean Luo? He was interested in the Force. After those hints from the Elders that the Rakata might be regaining their Force sensitivity, I was slightly disappointed I couldn't show him a trick or two too. But I guess there was Darth Malak up there needing to be foiled with all haste... couldn't hang about ;)

I would like KOTOR II to be a very long game...at least long enough to be put on two discs. What happen to the days of FF?

I wish I were in the game. :lol:

Other than it being longer and maybe more different NPC models, their isn't really nothing I would want to add.

Oh my God - content organization.

"For ourselves, we shall not trouble you with specious pretences- either of how we have a right to our empire because we overthrew the Mede, or are now attacking you because of wrong that you have done us- and make a long speech which would not be believed; and in return we hope that you, instead of thinking to influence us by saying that you did not join the Lacedaemonians, although their colonists, or that you have done us no wrong, will aim at what is feasible, holding in view the real sentiments of us both; since you know as well as we do that right, as the world goes, is only in question between equals in power, while the strong do what they can and the weak suffer what they must."