The Worst Game Endings

Pop

I thought they did for the SNES version. It was nothing special really. Just one of the goal scoring celebrations with a cup in one of the player's hands instead.

I just played through a New Playoffs (I have the Super Nintendo version) and I won the Cup, but I didn't see it again. Is it in the Best of 7 mode?

Anyway was very fun too, even against the computer (or Super Nintendo). I hadn't played the game in a very long time. I played the Kings and the first three series/games were easy enough, but the finals against New Jersey were tight, a 2-1 triple overtime thriller. Fitting that Kurri got the game winner, he was the Conn Smythe winner; 9 goals (2 hat tricks) and a couple of assists. :)

The Ace combat series has nice endings... though they're all very similar.

Ace combat 6's last level is awesome though.

"Alright, I've been thinking. When life gives you lemons, don't make lemonade - make life take the lemons back! Get mad! I don't want your damn lemons, what am I supposed to do with these? Demand to see life's manager. Make life rue the day it thought it could give Cave Johnson lemons. Do you know who I am? I'm the man who's gonna burn your house down! With the lemons. I'm going to to get my engineers to invent a combustible lemon that burns your house down!"