question plz read this dev's if your in the forum

i was wondering if your a dark side character if you can do assassination mission for the genoharadan i think thats how you spell it

if not the genoharadan can u still do assassinations for money or duel for money like on taris dueling ring

who is genoharadan? :ph34r:

i think i spelt it completely wrong its the guy u meet on manaan who wants you to assassinate people you get contacted by a twi-lek who says you have dropped a datapad when you havent wen u read it it tells you to meet him on manaan alone

i was wondering if your a dark side character if you can do assassination mission for the genoharadan i think thats how you spell it

if not the genoharadan can u still do assassinations for money or duel for money like on taris dueling ring

who is genoharadan? :ph34r:

It's a side quest. Those idiots who think what they do has an impact on the entire galaxy. They sucker you into becoming a hit man for them on Manaan.

I don't think you should be able to hire a Sith like some simple Bounty Hunter. I ignore that quest when playing now.

I heard that there will be no dueling rings in TSL.