A FEW NIGGLES

if u have watched the gameplay demo you may of noticed that with the first guy they show in the bakcground of the area theirs a load of greeny cheesy ass!! buildings in the distance do you rekon that the sith lords in kotor 2 mite be makin more big installations or maybe more factories like the starforge just a thought

oh and some of you hav been talkin about the different lightsaber colors in kotor 2 if you want to see one of them on the newist trailer if you watch closely one of the light sabers being weilded is orange this is hard to see and notice because it looks to the casual viewer just red but trust me its orange its liek the orange from the special stones from the yavin station from downloadable content in the first game

seems liek they made the orange a permenant color their aint many more colors to choose from for new ones so im predicting pink lightsaber crystals and some special ones for light/dark side could be white or black their aint many other colors left and sumhow i dont think they would choose brown??!!?? wat do you think

if u have watched the gameplay demo you may of noticed that with the first guy they show in the bakcground of the area theirs a load of greeny cheesy ass!! buildings in the distance do you rekon that the sith lords in kotor 2 mite be makin more big installations or maybe more factories like the starforge just a thought

oh and some of you hav been talkin about the different lightsaber colors in kotor 2 if you want to see one of them on the newist trailer if you watch closely one of the light sabers being weilded is orange this is hard to see and notice because it looks to the casual viewer just red but trust me its orange its liek the orange from the special stones from the yavin station from downloadable content in the first game

seems liek they made the orange a permenant color their aint many more colors to choose from for new ones so im predicting  pink lightsaber crystals and some special ones for light/dark side could be white or black their aint many other colors left and sumhow i dont think they would choose brown??!!?? wat do you think

its been confirmed there are 10+ normal colour light saber crystals and we dont know how many special ones, ive also heard second hand rumour about a black lightsaber but thats all it is rumour

seems liek they made the orange a permenant color their aint many more colors to choose from for new ones so im predicting  pink lightsaber crystals and some special ones for light/dark side could be white or black their aint many other colors left and sumhow i dont think they would choose brown??!!?? wat do you think

its been confirmed there are 10+ normal colour light saber crystals and we dont know how many special ones, ive also heard second hand rumour about a black lightsaber but thats all it is rumour

Why do you people keep doing that. You don't have to quote the only post besides your own  like above. But it wouldn't surprise me if Revan and Malak did manage to make more factories using the Star Forges technology.

^ I don't get it either, Everfaith. Seems like its just taken up

our valuable and limited space. ;)