KotOR 2 on xbox360.

I used to own the first xbox which I used to play KotOR2 and a while back it broke down. I considered to purchase the 360 for one purpose to play the game again for the first time in around a year. Is their any problems with the game being played on the 360?

I never considered buying the 1st xbox again because the 360 looked so good, is it all that it's cracked up to be?

What I'm basically asking is to buy the 360 or xbox1 for the sake of the KotOR games...

Use your aggressive feelings...let the hate flow through you.

For the sake just of the original KOTOR games, just go with the Xbox.

Alot of original Xbox games don't do too well on the Xbox360. They haven't really gotten all of the kinks out of emulation yet.

Go to I think it's the official xbox forums and you'll see some of the problems people have been having. It isn't nearly as bad for me when I play the KOTORS on 360 but there are still occasional background "shrieks" and some laggy spots that you don't experience on the normal xbox.

Thanks for the answer.

Answer this question, suppose Obsidian makes KotOR 3 in the near future, would you think they would make it playable on the first xbox?

You see if I buy the first xbox again I will have to buy the 360 just for part 3.

Unless they made KotOR 3 in early 2008-09 then it wouldn't really matter.

Use your aggressive feelings...let the hate flow through you.

No I would get a 360, the Xbox will definitely be obsolete by then.

For your first question, you could buy the PC versions...(assuming your computer is not as crappy as mine has turned out to be). It would be cheaper to buy the PC games than it would be to buy another Xbox. If Kotor 3 is made, I think it would be for 360.

EDIT: No problem. ^_^

Edited by Purgatorio

S.A.S.I.S.P.G.M.D.G.S.M.B.