Korriban tomb bug, or am I just unlucky?

Hi all,

This is my second time 'round playing KOTOR 2, and for the frist time I experienced the fun of the hidden tomb on Korriban.

So, I searched/looted all the rooms, did all of the encounters (Malak, Mandalorians, Kreia+friends, and finally Revan), and looted the sith lord's corpse at the end. However, the three doors in the burial chamber, one of them being the exit, is still locked...as is the one at the start. So it seems that I am stuck here permanently...

Is this actually a bug or did I somehow miss something? I searched every room very thouroughly...

Any info would be great.

Did Kreia speak to you telepathically after defeating the image of Revan? If not you may have to reload a previous saved game.

War is Peace, Freedom is Slavery, Ignorance is Strength

Baldur's Gate modding
TeamBG
Baldur's Gate modder/community leader
Baldur's Gate - Enhanced Edition beta tester
Baldur's Gate 2 - Enhanced Edition beta tester

Icewind Dale - Enhanced Edition beta tester

Ah no, she did not!

One thing I noticed is that during the Kreia encounter if you chose to fight *with* her she didn't despawn and you could keep repeating the encounter. After doing that twice I fought against her and made her disappear. Hopefully those bugs aren't related to one another (when I fought with her and she didn't despawn, the doors would not unlock).

I will have to try reloading, thanks for your help.